Stella Engagement Index
Employee engagement is the emotional and behavioral commitment an employee has to an organization and its goals. Engaged employees:
• have PURPOSE
• are PASSIONATE about their work
• feel CONNECTED to their colleagues
• believe in their org's MISSION
• know how they CONTRIBUTE
• are MOTIVATED
• have a DRIVE for RESULTS
• display POSITIVE BEHAVIOR
• have higher levels of COMMITMENT
so will want to STAY!
State of the Global Workplace: 2023 Report, Gallup
Engagement & Feedback
Feedback from direct reports is critical to highlight areas they wish their manager to do “more of”, “less of” or “change” so they can maximize team engagement.
Engagement & Motivation
Managers who commit to the Engagement Index process are guaranteed to see improvements in their team’s motivation, results, high-performing behaviors, retention and culture.
More Benefits of an Engagement Index
• Immediate Actionable Results
• Manager Learning Insights
• Positive Manager/Team Collaboration
• Shift from Boss to Coach
• Backed by Research and Practice